Selling your home in today's market is not easy. Your house must stand above the competition and allow the potential buyer to envision it becoming their home. Simply Staging by Amy will help transform your home into a showcase that will appeal to everyone. Simply Staging by Amy can walk through a home with buyer's eyes and make objective recommendations regarding this. 3 key factors to a successful sale...1) Price. 2) Marketing. 3) Presentation. Your Realtor should be able to help you with the pricing according to your home's current market value as well as local comps; however, a Home Stager specializes in staging. Allow Simply Staging by Amy to help you get that "SOLD" sign in your front yard quicker!!
10 Reasons Why You Should Hire a Home Stager
Professional Home Staging is not only for homes that are a “mess” but it also makes a huge difference in the selling price for homes that are “typical”.
1. You will make a LOT more $$$! In a recent survey of over 3500 homes professionally Staged, over 50% sold for 10% more $ than their un-Staged neighbors' home. In fact, statistics show that it doesn’t matter whether the home is vacant, occupied, a fixer or a beauty — when Simply Staging by Amy gets a hold of it, an average 10% better sales price can be expected!
2. The cost of Staging...doesn't cost a DIME! When the seller spends an average of 1% of the value of their home on Staging, they see an average of 1000% return on investment! I understand that sellers can be nervous that the Stager is going to tell them to make expensive improvements to the home, but the reality is that Simply Staging by Amy will suggest only improvements that will have a BIG IMPACT on buyers and a good return on investment will be recommended. That same home Staging survey of over 3,500 homes sold showed an average 1000% return on investment when the seller spent a mere 1% of the value of their home.
3. Your home will sell much faster! In a recent Real Estate Staging Association Survey of 1081 homes, un-staged homes spent an average of 184 Dom (days on market) before staging. professionally Staged homes spent 90% less time on the market. after staging, these homes sold on average in 41 days. homes that were staged prior to going on market sold on average IN 23 DAYS. Staging has always had an impact on the speed of sale, but in this market, I think it’s wise to be the Stager known for getting top dollar for your clients, not just a speedy sale.
4. Buyers can visualize themselves living there! In a recent National Association of Realtor Survey, over 81% of buyers said it was easier to visualize the STAGED property as their next home. The moment the buyer is visualizing themselves in the home, the offer comes next. Why? Because people buy on emotion and being able to “see” your family living in the space is essential!
5. Online home photos will stand out! According to NAR, over 90% of buyers are online first looking at photos of the home before they go visit or call an agent. What’s the point in hiring a professional photographer if the room is not completely dialed in? The combination of Staged room and professional photos really connect with potential buyers online. In fact, there are many folks “considering” a move but won’t pull the trigger till they see the right home online. Don’t you want to be the agent to get that first phone call about your listing?
6. Home sellers cannot view their home objectively. If you can't view objectively, you can't package effectively and it's nearly impossible for a seller to be objective about their home. The seller that thinks they can Stage their home themselves has no idea of the impossibility of that process. Why? Because Staging your own home is like asking you to be objective about your children. Our homes are filled with the emotions of living there and the items we’ve purchased on emotion, so how can we possibly be objective about merchandising each space?